Gateway Bluetooth – Ethernet
IOT Gateway automatically transfers data from IOT Bluetooth Low Energy to the secure IOT Cloud or any other IoT platform. Gateways are used to build remote monitoring systems and works with all types of IOT sensors. The IOT Gateway is equipped with built-in memory which buffers the sensor data. The device can be setup in minutes with a free mobile application.
- The IOT Gateway stores 500,000 measurements in its memory. If the connection to IOT Cloud is lost, it will send the measurements right after re-establishing it
- IOT Gateway communicates with sensors wirelessly over Bluetooth Low Energy. The maximum distance between Gateway and sensor is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- IOT Gateway can be integrated with any cloud platform or software that supports HTTP protocol (REST architecture)
- Configuration of the IOT Gateway can be done with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
- Can be powered up with 5 V (USB) or PoE (802.3 af). Thanks to Ethernet (PoE) power supply, you don’t have to worry about additional cables.
Together with Progressive-IOT Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.