LTE-M / NB-iot
Wireless atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity logger
Wireless temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure loggers are used for indoor measurements, among others in warehouses, hospitals, museums or airports.
Progressive-IOT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT and LTE-M) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Progressive-IOT NB-IoT / LTE-M sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 hPa, absolute accuracy +/- 3 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, relative +/- 0.12 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, p = 800 – 900 hPa
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- The device sends the data over cellular networks (NB-IoT and LTE-M) to Progressive-IOT Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor’s configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
£98.38 – £182.38
Together with Progressive-IOT Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.