Wireless open / close logger – NB-IoT
Wireless open / close sensor detects and logs in its memory events of door opening and closing. If a change of state is detected, the device immediately sends the notification to Progressive-IOT Cloud or other IoT cloud platform. The device uses magnetic sensor to detect open / close event.
NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over a cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with a Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Sensor detects open / close events
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance-free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to the IOT Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Sensor’s configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
£97.09 – £141.09