LTE-M / NB-iot
Wireless temperature and humidity logger with external probe
The sensor is equipped with an external, temperature and humidity probe with a length of 1m, allowing measurements in places where the sensor cannot be placed directly.
Progressive-IOT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT and LTE-M) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Progressive-IOT NB-IoT / LTE-M sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Temperature: -40 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to +125°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Sensor is equipped with 1 m long external probe
- The device sends the data over cellular networks (NB-IoT and LTE-M) to Progressive-IOT Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor’s configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
£100.85 – £184.85
Together with Progressive-IOT Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.