Wireless temperature and humidity logger with external probe
The sensor is equipped with an external, temperature and humidity probe with a length of 1m, allowing measurements in places where the sensor cannot be placed directly.
Progressive-IOT NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Progressive-IOT NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Temperature: -40 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to +125°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Sensor is equipped with 1 m long external probe
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Progressive-IOT Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor’s configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
£97.85 – £181.85