BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY
Wireless temperature and humidity logger with external probe
The sensor is equipped with an external, temperature and humidity probe with a length of 1m, allowing measurements in places where the sensor cannot be placed directly.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add the IOT Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system.
- Temperature: -40 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to +125°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add the IOT Gateway and IOT Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
£77.90 – £131.90
Together with Progressive-IOT Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.