Wireless temperature logger
NB-IoT temperature sensors are used for remote temperature monitoring, in places where constant supervision is required, such as medical refrigerators, pharmaceutical wholesalers, museums, archives – especially suitable for monitoring distributed objects (transformer stations, pumping stations).
Progressive-IOT NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over a cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with a Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Progressive-IOT NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance-free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Progressive-IoT Cloud with another cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User-configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds are exceeded, the sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor’s configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
£84.74 – £158.74
Together with Progressive-IOT Cloud, the sensors enable constant monitoring, alerting about exceeding safe limits, generating reports and analyzes.
Long battery life
Loggers have been designed to work for up to 5 years on battery. You can forget about changing the battery frequently or troublesome battery charging.
Choosing wireless sensors and a cloud platform reduces the installation and maintenance costs.
Wide range of sensors
Progressive-IOT sensors can measure various physical and chemical values. If you decide on one sensor today, you can expand your sensors fleet to another types anytime you want.
Standard communication protocols allow integration with any cloud platform or mobile application.
Easy set up
All you need to set up a logger is a smartphone with a free mobile application. The whole configuration takes no more than 15 minutes.